Different ways to use Lavender oil
The lavender essential oil is one of the most popular among all the essential oils mainly because of its versatility and its relaxing properties. I personally love Lavender oil and try to make the best use out of it. I use it in aroma therapy, to treat anxiety, for sleep, and many more!
The lavender oil I use : Blossom Kochhar
Properties of Lavender Oil
1. relieves stress and anxiety
2. effective in treating insomnia
3. relieves cold
4. relieves aches
How to use
1. You can diffuse the lavender oil while meditating, sleeping or when you are stressed. It has a calming effect on your mind, relieves stress and anxiety and helps you relax. [ Somebody told me that it isn't good to use heat diffusers, sooo I use an ultrasonic diffuser] note: it is not recommended to diffuse for more than 8 hours because too much of anything is bad.
2. This is one of my favorite uses of lavender oil. If you have trouble sleeping or you are trying to relax and calm down, you can apply 2-3 drops of lavender oil on the back of your neck, wrists and the sole of your foot and massage well. You can also mix it with a carrier oil like coconut oil, almond oil, olive oil, etc.
3. I prepare my own coffee & salt body scrub at home which has many surprising benefits both on the mind as well as the body. I add a few drops of lavender oil to it to make the best out of the scrub. [ I'll soon publish the recipe and the benefits of coffee & salt scrub because there is so much to talk about it and I can't fit everything into this article. So subscribe to get notified. click here]
One oil, and sooo many benefits. Mind-blowing, isn't it?
Essential oils are very powerful so you need to be very careful while purchasing essential oils, make sure you buy from authenticated producers and NEVER overuse essential oils.
I use the Blossom Kochhar essential oils. You can find it on Nykaa.
Hope this article was helpful. Don't forget to subscribe! click here
Have an amazing day !